- In addition to uploading pictures from your computer, you can now load them directly from online or paste them from your clipboard
- As mentioned earlier, drag an image file from your computer directly onto the PicResize home page is now possible with HTML5 support
- Expanded editing tools: besides cropping and rotating, feel free to flip your image horizontally or vertically
- Updated special effects: many new filters with sample previews in case you forget what each one does
- New Save function allows you to specify a maximum file size that you want your image file to be in kilobytes--easily conquer those pesky limitations of "image must be below X kilobytes" that you see around
- Completely revamped Save to Web feature now allows you to easily host your picture directly with PicResize (for free, of course!), and optionally share on your favorite social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more
- Last but not least, we've added a selection of tools to assist your use of PicResize such as the Help center with tutorials, custom and advanced linking for Webmasters, and even a PicResize Bookmarklet browser-plugin to send any picture on a web page directly to PicResize.com!
As you can see below, we have come a long way since 2005...
So, please let us know what you think of the new site by e-mailing your feedback, comments, or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support!